Welcome to Medial EarlySign, Ltd. and Medial EarlySign, Inc. at https://earlysign.com (collectively, “Medial EarlySign” and the “Website”). The Terms of Service (“ToS”) contain the terms and provisions applicable to your access to and use of the Website and any other features or content offered from time to time by us (the “Services”). Your use of the Services is subject at all times to the TOS (as the same may be modified by us from time to time) and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Please read the TOS carefully and contact us with any questions.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing the Services, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by these TOS, please do not access or use the Services. These ToS may be modified, changed or altered by us at any time without prior notice. In agreeing to these ToS, you are responsible for periodically checking for changes and/or updates to these ToS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will endeavor to notify you of any changes by posting notice of such changes on the Website. Your continued access or use of the Services after such changes are made conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of such changes. If you are less than eighteen years old, you are prohibited from downloading, registering for, or using the Services without parental consent, so if you are using the Services you agree that you either at least 18 years old or have parental consent for using the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case you are less eighteen years old you are strictly prohibited from using the Services. By using the Service, you warrant to us that you are above the age of seventeen. In addition, parents or guardians of children over the age of thirteen should be aware that the Service is designed to appeal to a specific audience. Accordingly, it is your responsibility to determine whether any portion of the Service is inappropriate for your child.
- Personal Information
- Your Representations
By using the Website, you promise and represent that you will not:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the prohibited and restricted items policies;
- Use our sites, services, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm, manipulate, extract unauthorized information from the Services, or the interests or property of users of the Services;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Services or our copyrights and trademarks; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Use any crawlers, bots, algorithms or other automatic applications or codes in order to retrieve and collect information through our Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time. We have no obligation to post any content from you or anyone else. In addition, we may, in our sole and unfettered discretion, edit, remove or delete any content that you post or submit.
All content included on this Website, including but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the sole and exclusive property of Medial EarlySign protected by copyright laws. We may occasionally duly license images for reuse on our Website, for which licenses are duly held.
Certain marks used on our Services are our registered trademarks or service marks, owned by our suppliers or partners worldwide. Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are our trademarks or service marks or owned by our suppliers, partners or affiliates. Our trademarks and service marks may not be used for any commercial or other purposes by any party without our prior written express consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by us that appear on this Website and Applications are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- Permitted use
We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access Medial EarlySign’s Website. The Website, either in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written express consent. You will not:
- a. Use the Services for any purposes other than the purpose expressly allowed by us herein;
- b. Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any materials contained in the Services;
- c. Use the Services for any illegal purpose, harmful manner, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- d. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- e. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site or the Applications or any part thereof;
- f. Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services; the content of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- g. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- h. Use the Services in order to provide similar services to any third party or for competing with our Service;
- i. Use our Services or content on any platform or website not provided and approved by us, make any misrepresentations or abuse our Services, or otherwise violate anyone’s rights or any applicable laws. Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to cancel your account and stop providing you with any Services.
- Third Party Services
The Services may provide, or users may provide, links to World Wide Web sites or resources (“Third Party Material”). Because we have no control over such Third Party Material, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Material, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Third Party Material, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Material. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Third Party Material, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Material. ACCESS AND USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Electronic communications
When you contact us via our Website, send us email, or connect with Medial EarlySign or its employees via social media platforms, you are communicating with us electronically. We therefore take this as your consent to receive communications from us electronically. By doing so you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any and all legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Should you no longer wish to receive any such electronic communication from Medial EarlySign, contact us at privacy – at – earlysign.com.
- Site information
The information contained on the Website and Services is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable. However, it must neither be relied upon, nor be construed as a substitute for medical advice. While our products are utilized by a variety of different healthcare organizations, they are not diagnostic tools. Any diagnosis or treatment of a medical condition should only be performed by a duly licensed and authorized medical provider in your particular jurisdiction.
- Site policies, modification, and severability
- Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR APPLICATIONS INCLUDED ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT THEREIN ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, DATA ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, DEVICE VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN OUR SERVICES. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. CERTAIN PROVINCIAL AND/OR STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting the Website or using the Services, you agree that the laws of the state of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these ToS. Any dispute arising from the ToS or the use or misuse of the Website and/or Services, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the district of Tel Aviv, Israel.
If any provision of these ToS is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from these ToS to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these ToS will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these ToS will be effective only if made in writing and signed by us.
Last updated: January 2020